I'm Thankful For....

Sweet Jane 61

My little girl who is the light of my life with eyes the color of heaven. For my Mom and Dad, I miss you every day Daddy and I am so thankful the two of you chose me to be your daughter.

My brother, who is my rock and there whenever I need him.

My friends, the ones close by and the ones miles away. Each is a precious gift that has given my life joy.

The moments of my past, the moments of now, and the moments yet to come...and for every day that I am surrounded by people I love and who love me.

I am thankful for my wife of 20 years who has stood by me through my many ups and downs. She is truly an amazing woman.

I am thankful that I am able to spend another Thanksgiving with my parents because I know there won't be many more. I am also thankful for my two sisters who give me strength and always have.

I am thankful for our many neices and nephews,plus a few cousins too,who keep me feeling so young. Plus they think the wife and I are really cool even though they know I can't stand the music they listen to.

I am thankful for this great country we live in. Even with its faults,it's the best country in the world. (Sorry to those on here not from the states.)

And I am thankful I found this site even though I know I have caused a ruckus or two on here. I'm thankful for the toleration of others by allowing me to stay.

Everybody have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

You do the same Blue!

I'm so very thankful for my life, which has changed so dramtically over the past year, for the better.

For my children, who have brightened my life for so many years, and who I know will always be there for me.

For my two grandsons, the very brightest lights of my life.

And this year, I'm thankful for my friends here, who have helped this very drastic life change of mine feel a little less so. I love you guys!! ;)

let's see... probably the thing I'm most thankful for this year is my doctor's caring and ability to take me apart and put me back together better than before. Without him, there would not be a me to raise my son, who I'm also thankful for... he's one of the best human beings in every sense of the word that I have had the pleasure of knowing.

I'm thankful my folks are slogging it out, and that their house was spared from the fires. I'm thankful for my ability to be able to work and earn money to support me and my kid, and to be able to go to school so I will one day earn enough to money to play as well as just survive.

And I'm thankful for my friends who have seen me through what were perhaps the 2 worst years of my life... always there, always supportive, and always non-judgmental.

Thanks Ron...hope you have a nice one too

I know that the holidays won't be the same without my mom....She loved Thanksgiving and Christmas, and having the family all get together.....this will be the first year for us without her, and it's going to be hard...

I'm thankful that my dad is getting better...I'm thankful he's still healthy and will be able to spend the holidays with us....He's the bestest dad in the world.... :P And I am lucky to have him for my dad....

I'm thankful for the friends that I have....friends that have helped me through tough times... I'm thankful for my two beautiful girls and my wonderful husband who has put up with me for so many years....I'm thankful for my co-workers also that have helped me through tough times at work, and last but not least, I'm thankful for my family here at Songfacts....I'm lucky to have you guys too!

)))))))))))))))))))))Laurie(((((((((((((((((((((

I´m thankful for my hormones that work full speed and make me see la vie en rose when there´s no bleeping reason to be so optimistic. :cool:

Oh, and for my family and friends too... ;)

And my SF friends!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Quick, where´s the insulin?? :P

I'm thankful for my family and friends including my great on-line friends here at SF, my pets, also for my relative good health and my incredible good looks.

I'm thankful for my great taste in music and the new technology that brings music even closer to my ear.

I'm thankful for my humility and for my superior intelligence.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be thankful.

I'm thankful that my parents are very healthy and active (they are actually traveling right now) and that I don't have to face the pain that one of my friends is facing....that of slowly losing her mother to Alzheimer's.

I'm thankful for my understanding and supportive husband who I can say anything to. I'm thankful to have a sweet, beautiful and happy child who lights up even my darkest moments.

I'm thankful that I can work for the roof over my head, the food on the table and the clothes on my back. I'm thankful to have three awesome girlfriends to get together with and forget that I'm a wife and mommy.

I'm thankful to the songfactors for teaching me about music and making me laugh every single day.