Dear Edna,

Kevin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear johnny,

I am starving, but it is 3:30 in the afternoon. If I eat now, I won't want supper, but then I'll be hungry right before I go to bed, which is the worst time to eat. But if I don't eat soon, I'm going to hold someone near me hostage with nothing but my rage and a hollowed out Bic pen as my weapons until my demands of spray can cheese and unlimited bacon are met.

What should I do?

Famishedly yours,

Starving in the South

Dear Edna,

A girl that I've had a bit of a thing for for quite some time has an "unofficial boyfriend" of sorts. Yet the other day she held my hand as we walked to class, and she's been a bit more, er, "huggy" than usual. What does it all mean and why must females be so infuriatingly confusing?

Troubled in Texas

Dear Troubled,

Rob something she would like from the rich and give it to her, then fiddle her a tune.

Dear johnny,

I am starving, but it is 3:30 in the afternoon. If I eat now, I won't want supper, but then I'll be hungry right before I go to bed, which is the worst time to eat. But if I don't eat soon, I'm going to hold someone near me hostage with nothing but my rage and a hollowed out Bic pen as my weapons until my demands of spray can cheese and unlimited bacon are met.

What should I do?

Famishedly yours,

Starving in the South

Dear Starving,

I'm not Johnny, but I suggest keeping string cheese and bacon bits about your person. They will tide you over so you won't miss a meal. And people think you are cool if you walk around with a pocket full of bacon bits.

Signed,

Holy lord I love bacon in WY

Hmm, prime ham and TV sports vs. Culture. Your Cro-mag other sounds like he wants to stay in the cave, while you want to get your dancing shoes on. Tell Ogg-the-ham-eater that you got a telephone call from a long-ago beau who will take you anywhere, anytime. If your caveman has any sense, he'll put on his wolfman suit and join you as you two howl in civilized places far from the Man Cave. :jester:

Dear Wondering in Ohio,

Men!!:doh: The fortune teller tells me you should pay more attention to some other guy who you already know but you still didn´t meet. Meanwhile, have fun with that new friend of yours and don´t try to understand anything, just enjoy... :cool:

So you know, enjoy and God bless you!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Edna you are amazing...thank you! ;) You now have helpers I see, this could become quite interesting.... :grin:

Dear Whoever, :laughing:

Seriously, My DH's b-day is in a few days and I have no clue what to get him. If he wants something he just goes and buys it so it makes it quite hard when it comes to choosing a gift for him.

He is a man's man's kinda guy. Fishes, hunts etc. but has everything he needs for that kind of thing. We have a 68 Firebird he messes with in the summertime and last year I got him a few things for that. He's not into electronics or music really either.

I have no clue what to get him this year :crazy: Any suggestions would be fantastic.

On a Quest in the NW