The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #88

Lucky

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I voted before I had chance to listen to The Seed 2.0 again. In the months since I last heard it, I'd forgotten how good it is. I might've given it a higher placing, otherwise.

Then change your votes, na? I'm sure it's allowed.

Looks like you've left anyway... and now I can reveal that the song's doing quite nicely all the same. ;)

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #88 for the week ending 11th November 2007

1. Money - Pink Floyd (1973)

2. Funk #49 - James Gang (1970)

3. Seed 2.0, The - The Roots (2002)

4. Autumn Stone, The - Small Faces (1969)

5. Friend Of The Devil - Grateful Dead (1970)

6. Look At Little Sister - Stevie Ray Vaughn (1984)

7. Hold On, I'm Comin' - Sam & Dave (1966)

8. Eye In The Sky - Alan Parsons Project (1982)

9. So Into You - Atlanta Rhythm Section (1976)

10. Everything I Own - Bread (1972)

Excellent. And I'm glad The Autumn Stone made it. I was ravaged with guilt for leaving it off my top ten. I would have felt terrible for poor Chris. I'm still ravaged with guilt for not placing Khe Sahn higher on my list last time it was nominated. I think it missed by one point. I could have pushed it to its rightful place in the top ten. *sobs*

:afro: And here's a 'fro for The Roots.

Well none of my nominations made it this time but if I'd known Money had never been on the list I would have nominated it anyway.

I had it as number one on my choices and am quite please to see it where it belongs. #1 :coolio: :bow: :bow: :bow:

For a while there I thought maybe On The Road Again was going to make the list. It did get a lot of votes. Maybe next time :grin:

Four of the songs I voted for did make it. Very nice list indeed :grin: .

Really? I didn't think it was that :doh: - worthy, given that mostly the difference between tenth and eleventh spot is just... one point :P

well, considering that Travis deserves WAY more than a tenth place I tend to agree with you ;)

even if it was the 284th try to get them there :crazy:

Edited by Guest