So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

How come christian music has such loud drums and guitar in it?? I wanna find a nice mellow modern piece of music.....thats not repetitive....

I don't know if it's "mellow", but my friend introduced me to Christian artist that I actually like quite a bit. His name is John Cox, and he kind of sounds like Robert Plant.

Oh, so far I can't stress enough how much more relaxing and easier uni is... it's nothing at all compared to how much work school was, and I wasn't the most studious person then either.

But I miss the whole atmosphere a bit... doing everything but what you're supposed to do during lessons, counting the minutes till the next break, lunchtime, having your friends round you all the time, even getting soaked in winter on the way to school at the crack of dawn... ahh that'd be nice now :grin:

Edit: Well, Bloof, I'm only talking about the last few years of school too :shades:

Edited by Guest

But I miss the whole atmosphere a bit... doing everything but what you're supposed to do during lessons, counting the minutes till the next break, lunchtime, having your friends round you all the time, even getting soaked in winter on the way to school at the crack of dawn... ahh that'd be nice now :grin:

...and getting up at 5.30 every day, when it´s still dark, and cold... :P

Oi wait... by school I mean kindergarten to 12th grade/standard/year - after that is college and/or uni - not school.

that's how I see it too... other that I don't count kindergarten as school either :)

PS

Get me and Peaches started on chemistry, I dare you.

be my guest, I like science talk :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest
post scriptum