Announcements

edna

Well I found my password and am using DH's PC. I do not like it but it is better then nothing I guess. Considering the guy who is fixing my PC (I'm almost sure it's a hardware problem) hasn't even looked at it yet, it's hard to say when I'll get it back :/ I am not amused :mad:

Considering the guy who is fixing my PC (I'm almost sure it's a hardware problem) hasn't even looked at it yet, it's hard to say when I'll get it back

I had the same problems when something like that happened to me...

my suggestion would be to call him two or three times a day until he "gives up" and your case gets a top priority :D

Been doing that. What makes me mad is he acts like he is dying for the business and I always try to keep my business local to support my community.

They wonder why so many people here go to one of the bigger cities to get things done. Well, this is a prime example.

If I knew if it was the HD or the MB, I would have just fixed it myself but I really didn't want to deal with it. :crazy:

They have our lives in their hands... :shades: :grin:

I´m sharing the computer with my husband since November 2007. My computer needs some sort of big repair I can´t afford so I just use for Songfacts, wiki and Outlook. I have a frend who´d fix it for free but he also kept my computer at his place for two months and when I got it back he had installed another drive but it never worked.

So I gave up.

One day I´ll buy a laptop.

Best of lucks, Lea... a PC isn´t a complicated thing so I bet you´ll have back -and working- very soon... ;)

I am going to an Adam's Ambulance alumni reunion next week. It has been twenty years and it should be fun meeting up with the people I used to spend so much time with half a lifetime ago. I was sifting through some pictures and found one in my ambulance. Boy, I sure looked young! I guess it has been a rough 20 years.....

793043397.jpg

Pulling out of Martin Luther King Hospital in So Central LA, August 1989.

Those meetings are touching... :) I haven´t been to mine yet cause they hold them in Paris or Buenos Aires, but I´m meeting one of my best friends from high-school on wednesday... after 32 years!!

Enjoy nostalgia, Marc!!! :thumbsup:

And take pictures!!! :)

And just how did you accomplish that feat?? I've looked, it doesn't appear that you can purchase them anymore... :P I want one!

Don't feel bad . I won both baseball leagues this year and didn't get one either ! Maybe Carl lost big in the market and is holding onto them now in case hard times roll around ... :laughing: