Announcements

edna

I would like to announce I will be making Joann's famous Seafood Bisque tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out. Hubby asked where I found the recipe, I said from Joe and Joann, he says "Who?"...I said you know, Joe? and Joann? from Philly?...he says "Oh yeah, Joe and Joann from Philly".... :D

I would like to announce I will be making Joann's famous Seafood Bisque tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out. Hubby asked where I found the recipe, I said from Joe and Joann, he says "Who?"...I said you know, Joe? and Joann? from Philly?...he says "Oh yeah, Joe and Joann from Philly".... :D

Well Joe wouldn't ship me any from Philly, so I'll turn to the upstate NY version.

He and I have agreed to keep our buddyship on a need to know basis. He's good at this. Shhhh.

I've got good news and bad news...Bad news is I have to go camping this weekend :thumbsdown: ...Good news is I don't have to stay overnight the whole weekend...My work will pay my mileage if I want to drive back there each day...They have enough staff to stay there overnight...woohoo...sounds good to me!

^^^hehehe

More good news...the day shift will be fishing and hiking...The night shift (my shift) will be having a campfire sing-a-long on Friday, Karaoke Night in the Lodge on Saturday, and a Dinner Dance in the Lodge on Sunday....PLUS..I get overtime for working my days off! :thumbsup: