Can you remember....

johnny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I researched mine, and found that the earliest posts were gone. I registered on 2/20/04, and the first post I found was 3/4/04. It was a question, about Captain Beefheart. I clearly remember though, looking for information about Head East. Muziktyme, Catherine, and someone else welcomed me. I've forgotten his name, but he was a huge Poco fan. He answered the Head East question. Lordy, that was long ago! :P

Apparently I was. I was here way back in middle school, and left because either I didn't have the attention span or the time to keep up. I then forgot this place existed. When the time came that I wished to find a message board full of musically-minded people again, I re-stumbled upon this place. Lucky me!

I can't excavate my earliest posts, so I went to the Internet Archive and found a post I made and I had 57 posts at the time. It was about songs remade with a gender change, and my post was the Randy & the Rainbows song "Denise" being remade by Blondie as "Denis" (pronounced duh-NEE).

Sorry, my friends, my brain is useless and it must be that I don´t remember... :bow: :bow: I posted a question here and I didn´t pay much attention to people, I was thinking "Hey, it´s just a web site, I´ll ask that and never come back again"... :laughing: :laughing:

You´re right, mes amis... :cool: Here is Susie answering my question, but that was my 4th or 5th topic... :) and I can´t post Marc´s and Sue´s and other SF´s welcomes because they must be on some thread I can´t find... it´s been quite a long ago :laughing:

I see UncleJoe was always trying to help too... :)