True Or False IV

_Laurie_

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

False, not all day... but true. :cool:

There is a sort of animal that sleeps on the couch in the afternoon and drinks beer in front of the tv. But what' s amazing is that they can do that for 24 hours non-stop. You know one of them.

I think I need one to :rolleyes:

:o

False.

But you actually tried to poison your wife/husband. :shades:

Just to clarify. My sister in law did ask the doctor that and it made a lot of people quite angery. I would never even think to do something like that.

Divorce would be so much easier and less traumatic for all of us. My SIL is just an idiot.

When DH found out what she had done he was furious. She never did apologize for it either :/

They decided in the end that he had contracted either the Hantavirus or Lyme disease. Bad, bad, stuff never get it :crazy:

Back to the game then :D

You have discovered you possess a talent that heretofore you have not been totally confident in.

True.

Your good at making things by hand as opposed to buying everything..

Some sequestered sheiks' sons' sixth sheep's suspiciously sick, sorrily secluded sitting sweetly simultaneously silenced.

Say it five times in a row fast. . . twice!

I triple-dog-dare ya!

Shoot, I was lucky just to form the crazy sentence.

;)

BOT:

The egg came before the chicken that layed it . . .

(Lea, your SIL is sick)

Nah she's not sick just an over powering (I won't say it Shawna :angel: ) that I choose to just not deal with at all :D

The egg came before the chicken that layed it . . .

False.

It's been so hot this year you wish fall would hurry up and get here.

I...don't know - I'm going through a lot of new phases with the fear of being sent back into an old one looming ahead (no no no no no no please no!) So any and all enjoyment of new phases is dampened by constant FEAR!!!

In times of stress you imagine worst case scenarios

True, after all, one has to have an escape plan ready if a T. Rex shows up asking if you've heard of Latter Day Saints!

You have a fool proof strategy to foil the most persistent solicitor. (As in: "Watchtower scoiety folk/unlicensed contractors/benefit ticket sellers.)