_Laurie_

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not mister :/

[smallest] not from motels any way [/smallest] :goof:

False, I don't like sleeping where other people have had sex.

You have stolen something from a hotel before (shampoo, towels, etc)

False. Not that I recall.

You believe that when someone steals from a store they are costing you money.

Edited by Guest

False . I've only caught them on a movie channel here , but I still can't see how they've done so well . They seem like just slight variations on the original as far as I can work out . Why the fanfare ? I thought Friday the 13th overdid it too , but at least we all knew that was silly and the box-office responded as such ...?!?!

It's rather depressing to think that you do not now know what you thought you'd know by now when you were younger .

False, I'm like the fellow who thought his father a dolt at 18, only to be amazed at how much the old man had learned when he turned 21. (The mind, like a shark, dies when it stops moving/learning.)

It's never too late for some ice cream to bring you out of a blue funk/down day.

Edited by Guest

False . Too cold on the teeth and I'd rather have cheesecake .

You detect a certain pseudo-zen from Hawaiians , either meeting them or listening to them , but you feel they really aren't speaking to modern world/real time situations at all - perhaps just to each other - like freemasons . Still you admire them , though . :) :laughing: :rockon:

False, you just have to "keep your eyes on the hands." (I think my father knew a few Masons, but not me.) Check out Ken Makuakane's song, "Shame On You People," which deals with modern slimeballs from Hawaii to Wall Street.

Nothing says Summer like Teriyaki Roasted Corn on the Cob! (Ueno Park in July...)

True.

The reason I'm so certain is because I once moved to a new neighborhood and got ran over by the "welcome wagon."

;)

The fish came before the chicken crossed the road

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Good one !

True , but it's just a likely hunch .

^ edna's : False , but with 17 uncles and aunt's on farms ,I spent a fair amount of time there .

As far as religion is concerned , you don't want to close any doors and keep your foot in the door ... :shades: :angel:

False. A Fatwa has been pronounced against all infidels and unbelievers from the holy city of Las Vegas! Henceforth the Elvis Jihadists will issue forth to convert the world to the gospel of the Blue Suede Shoes of the King. (Peanut Butter & Bacon sandwiches will be served, along with Dr. Pepper for those who convert peacefully.)

All of this talk about Religion has made you: Hungry/Thirsty/Horny.