True Or False IV

_Laurie_

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

False. I can't make some things grow :(

Your still ridiculously really really upset with MC over this statement even tho you know he was just kidding:

WWYD if someone left a box of puppies on your doorstep and they were really, really cute puppies :D

Make stew

:puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: Ya big meanie you :puppyeyes:

I hope Levis sees this :/

Ooooo... your a mean little fella MC. You puppy muncher you :beady:

There's a place outside your home that you like to be at times.

True.

You have bottle fed at least 5 baby kittens and puppies in the last ten years.

False. I had one baby kitten a few years back that I tried to bottle feed, but he kept chewing off the rubber nipple. I replaced it 3 times and finally gave up and gave the little guy to a rescue shelter in exchange for my sweet Kona, who is about 6 now.

You have had a pet for its entire natural life from birth to death of old age.

You have had a pet for its entire natural life from birth to death of old age.

This has most always been the case with us. Until just the past several years DH has had the same line of dogs since he was twelve. We finally had to end the line because we ended up with a bad breeding because of a pet owner lieing to us about the pedigree of their bitch we bred our male to. By the time we found out the damage was already done and an excellent line of Golden Retrievers was ended :(

The two cats we have are rescue cats. Both bottle fed and are here for the duration :D

You have a pet dragon named "Spot" that lives under the stairs!

False but I wish I did :D

You feel like you have to many pets at this point in time but would never part with any of them :crazy:

True :doh: I have three cats, I told my husband I didn´t want pets but he just won' t listen... :/

(There was something in the news about "pet=child substitute.")

That is just sick and sad... :stars: Pets are pets and children are children. You don' t raise a pet, you just try to keep them healthy and happy. You don' t have to teach them anything about being a good person, honest and strong. Pets don' t have sense of humour and they will not go to University nor have their families, etc.

You feel sorry for those people who see pets as child substitutes.