True Or False IV

_Laurie_

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though partly Darwinian , you resent the rapid growth of Spanish in the US , and fear it's take over .

You have no idea :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: :beady: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and then some. Hit a sore spot there mister.

True, thanks to the swishy "SyFy channel," I have a number of 1-star SF/Fantasy/Horror movies to time shift today or tomorrow.

Hearing just one language spoken all day is boring to your multicultural ears.

Edited by Guest

False. I don't have anything that even resembles multicultural ears. I'm lucky I even speak English with any efficiency :laughing:

You have literally no attitude for foreign languages :crazy:

Edited by Guest

Aye , the wife has worn out her welcome . :laughing:

You would like to bring out the guillotines again and take down most of the world's leaders in a popular , world -government movement - for a laugh , even , and because they are lying scum who have risen to the top somehow ... :cool:

"The top of the cream is where you will find the most bacteria "