The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #74

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love you, Martin! :bow: The MC5 clip doesn't have "mother lover" in it, does it? I don't want Old Fitty to get upset with me...

Peaches, I mother loving love that song :grin:

That link is the strangest version of 'Kick Out The Jams' I've heard though. I think it might have been mislabelled. Here is the proper version. He says 'Kick out the jams, brothers and sisters' in this one.

This week I nominate two songs for my mama:

Tar & Cement - Verdelle Smith

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra

That link is the strangest version of 'Kick Out The Jams' I've heard though. I think it might have been mislabelled. Here is the proper version. He says 'Kick out the jams, brothers and sisters' in this one.

sorry about that, I didn't know the song, and from the title I thought it was supposed to sound like a jam session :)

good job keeping us on tenterhooks here, Darryl :crazy:

Sorry ! I was looking for the year of release !!!

Well, that's a little out out of character nomination from me. ;)

Hey Katie - I really like 'Tar And Cement'. Got my vote for sure there. And I'd vote for Sonny & Cher's version of 'Bang Bang'....

Thanks Martin. :)

I was going through YouTube yesterday looking for another clip, and I stumbled across it. I've been playing it a lot since. As I said, it breaks me up - makes me laugh every time I watch it. They sure put on a great Show !

Well, I nominated 2 completely different songs than I'd intended to ! I also thought of nominating a Beatles' song just to give The Stones a run for their money, but I'll keep it till next week for the "Biggie", DIAMOND TOP TEN #75.

Goodnight All. :headphones:

And just to further confuse you, I changed yet again. :laughing:

After the BIGGIE next week, I'm going to write all of the songs on my Lista on bits of paper, put them in a box, and randomly draw 2 each week !

(And Song 2 is on your Lista, isn't it ?)

'Night Again. :)

And just to further confuse you, I changed yet again. :laughing:

After the BIGGIE next week, I'm going to write all of the songs on my Lista on bits of paper, put them in a box, and randomly draw 2 each week !

Geesh 55, you're worse than a woman! :jester: ...and the random drawing is a good idea...but knowing me....I'd draw and say.."nah...I'll throw this back in and draw again"... :laughing: Kinda like what we do around Christmas time with the Secret Santa...LOL