The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #74

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come And Get Your Love-Redbone (1974)

Native American band with their huge hit. Sure guys, go ahead and use it in your internet dating ads.

Sideshow-Blue Magic (1974)

Yeah, love can be a real sideshow at times.

I tried to find the video from Summertime On The Pier where they perform their hit dressed in full clown make-up. A classic. Be patient with the beginning of this video...Blue Magic appears 37 seconds into the vid.

I wanted to nominate Joni Mitchell's, "Help Me" but I couldn't find a video. Pshaww!

Come And Get Your Love-Redbone (1974)

Native American band with their huge hit. Sure guys, go ahead and use it in your internet dating ads.

Sideshow-Blue Magic (1974)

Yeah, love can be a real sideshow at times.

I tried to find the video from Summertime On The Pier where they perform their hit dressed in full clown make-up. A classic. Be patient with the beginning of this video...Blue Magic appears 37 seconds into the vid.

I wanted to nominate Joni Mitchell's, "Help Me" but I couldn't find a video. Pshaww!

I've had the same problem, Joe. I've wanted to nominate several Joni Mitchell songs including Help Me, but I also could not find any videos on YouTube.

Wheel In The Sky ~ Journey

(some strange anime video)

Same here, but DAMN, does this song kick jahoba! Of course, it's probably not going to make the list now due to Fin noming a different song of theirs. Why didn't I notice that before? :doh:

Tin Man ~ America

A different country-rock song since I can't nominate THAT song anymore.

Edited by Guest