you will see such pretty things

Red Fish

I wrote this all over the past hour or so... I’ve been too scared to actually do much else, and I had a lot to correct because of my hands shaking so much.

I met up with him, we hung out, stuff like that. He seemed different though... Kind of like... freaked out different. He was always darting his eyes back and forth and I noticed that his hand was shaking a lot when he was holding a soda. I asked him what was up, and he said that the BEK sees him everywhere, and that he can't do anything without seeing it.

That's right, a single BEK.

He told me that the three he saw were NOT all different BEKs--they were all one in the same, apparently they can shift their shapes at will. He said that on the fifth... visitation... by the presumed "BEKs," it asked him why he had not let it in the previous 4 times, proving that the BEK was a single entity. Anyways, he said he couldn't do anything without thinking he had seen it. When he went outside, it was watching him, he said it was everywhere.

He said that yesterday he couldn’t even turn on his computer he was so scared. The only reason he hung out with me was because he thought that maybe there would be some security with large numbers of people around. I didn’t see it the time we hung out at the mall, so I presume that his assumption was right. So we hung out there for about two hours, when we decided to head back to his house for some gaming and stuff.

... It was a BIG mistake. I swear, I was scared sh*tless tonight after going to his house...

We went to his house and started playing some 360, nobody else was home (his parents were out and his brother was having a sleepover elsewhere), and some weird stuff started happening. A quick rumbling, and then a power outage... looked out the window to the house next door, and the lights were functioning there. He grabbed a flashlight and went to grab his camera... a pic for you guys, but when he came back down with his camera, he said a piece of the ceiling fell down on his desk and shattered the lens... it sounds like bull, guys, but it isn’t. This camera was as good as a piece of garbage now.

Instead, he took the flashlight and shined it outside the window to his back yard... and that BEK was there... it was a small, young, short black-haired girl this time. But those eyes... you couldn’t tell who they were looking at just from a glance... but I could just feel this thing looking through me and him. He went over to the glass sliding door and opened it, but left the screen door closed... I could tell he had nearly sh*t himself... he was completely pale white.

He asked her what she wanted, and she said in a sweet-as-sugar voice, "I have been asking to come in so many times, why won’t you let me in? I just need to use the phone." That voice was the most hollow, empty thing I have ever heard, regardless of the sweetness coming from it. He looked at me... I think I was hiding behind his couch or something like that… and when he turned back around he slammed the door in the BEK’s face, screaming, "No, you f***ing thing!" When he did, the BEK started running around looking for more open places to try and coax him to let her in, but all the window shades were drawn. After several minutes of rustling from all around our house, everything died down.

... And went to hell. The entire house started rumbling, and from outside we heard a voice... I can’t even describe it... Demonic... say, "I will kill anybody whom you have told about me if you do NOT let me in!" And then the rumbling stopped, just suddenly. Both of us were, needless to say, scared out of our minds, but decided instead to get the hell out of there. We took his car, and bolted out of there. I was driving because he was pretty much in the fetal position, and I was near insanity because I was imagining I was gonna be maimed in my sleep by a black-eyed, pale-as-hell kid. We went back to my house, and he’s sitting here, now, moaning gibberish and laying on the floor. I’ve been looking out my window every five minutes, and I see a different kid every time, but with those same awful black eyes, watching my room. I lost my camera years ago... so I can’t get a pic for you... yet. Tomorrow if I can, I’m gonna go and buy a cheapo one.

Well, he's finally turning sane again… I guess he’ll be staying at my place tonight. He seems really tired though, he’s probably gonna fall asleep right here on my floor, and I don’t think he’d be up for questioning anyways. I think the BEK is gonna stay outside my room all night, waiting for me to let it in... I’m just gonna ignore it. F***, guys... this is scaring the sh*t out of me...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: "I will kill anybody whom you have told about me if you do NOT let me in!" And then the rumbling stopped, just suddenly. Both of us were, needless to say, scared out of our minds, but decided instead to get the hell out of there.

Thanks for telling us all here at SF!!! Now we're all gonna die! You're a true friend Nammy! :mad:

:tongue:

Although someone had put it out there that Nammy and Ry were the same person and it's not impossible. They wouldn't even need 2 computers, just 2 windows open on the same computer. With 2 different e-mails (which most people have) you can have 2 very seperate accounts for the same person. Switching from window to window takes no time at all. And speaking to yourself isn't hard if you can type quickly, it'll fool most people.

Although someone had put it out there that Nammy and Ry were the same person and it's not impossible. They wouldn't even need 2 computers, just 2 windows open on the same computer. With 2 different e-mails (which most people have) you can have 2 very seperate accounts for the same person. Switching from window to window takes no time at all. And speaking to yourself isn't hard if you can type quickly, it'll fool most people.

No you can't. You can't even be logged in in one window and logged out in the other, let alone use two different accounts. You do need two computers. Two windows or tabs alone don't do the trick.

Just for the record, I don't think that Super Ry is Namahage either.