you will see such pretty things

Red Fish

This thread started out as some sort of goofily intricate ARG hoax but spiraled into plain old foolishness as far as the Wyoming Incident goes. And for the record, I don't know what the fascination is with the Namahage/SuperRy connection. And yes, I believe that everytime you even think about logging in the "The Intranets", someone is spying on you. :grin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's quite possible that I could create a second account and use it. I do it every day, I just use IE for one and Firefox for another so that I never have to log out. That being said, I don't know of anywhere with Internet access outside of my house that I could go to except for the library, and I really don't care to go out of the house just to post here. As a different account.

The mods can check our IPs, I'm sure. I haven't seen his posts, so I don't really know where he's from... but I'm assuming that if he's at LEAST from a different state, you can check it out on one of those IP things to prove it. Unless one of us was using a proxy for... some reason.

And seriously, I would not fly to another state just to post on Songfacts. I'm sorry.

As for the point of this thread, I just thought the Wyoming Incident ARG was interesting, so I decided to bring it to more people's attention. Also, if you note my picture of Martin van Buren with Gendo glasses on the first page, it was also a chance for me to goof off a bit.

Sheesh, psychoanalyze everything! e____e

And for those curious, the second image was a picture of a Jenny Haviner. I found the picture extremely disturbing.

I'd read the BEK event the night before on another site, and I thought it was adequately creepy.

ITT creepy stuff.