Keith says "Don't Yell At Me"

Lucky

I'm not surprised. I haven't seen the movie, but apparently it's too long. :laughing:

Neither am I... :laughing: I only saw the first Pirates and it was one of the most boring pictures I ever tried to watch... :laughing: Of course, I fell asleep too...

Disney won´t hire him again, what a bad promotion for the movie!! :laughing: :laughing:

Ron, you should have posted this on a new thread with one of your wonderful headlines... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Disney won´t hire him again, what a bad promotion for the movie!! :laughing: :laughing:

I beg to differ, Edna, dear. I'm going to watch that movie for one reason - and one reason only - SIR KEITH. The first "Pirates" was okay; the second one sucked hairy, bloated sack; and if it weren't for Keith, I, personally, wouldn't even think about watching the third one. But I will, because Keith is in it.

KEITH RULES!! DEATH TO HAIRY, BLOATED SACK!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsup:

I'm going to watch that movie for one reason - and one reason only - SIR KEITH.

Oh, that´s for sure... :cool: I´ll watch it too, I´ll take an iPod and some RedBull not to fall asleep while he´s not on the screen, but every soul who worships God :bow: :bow: must go and watch the movie... or at least, the parts where he performs.