What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't tried my fish MC ;) I have had so many people tell me they hate fish when they have come to dinner at my house. They left with a different opinion :)

As for deer meat it's my favorite wild game. Most people don't like wild meat only because of movies that glorify animals and make them look cute.

I have more pity for store bought meat then hunted meat. The way they process the meat you buy at the store is sad. At least hunters (most anyway) aren't cruel about it. The animals doesn't know what hit them. The mass meat kind have to watch the guy next to him get his throat cut and just wait his turn :(

The worst food I ever tried was caviar. Gross x2 :P

I also hate lobster (most overrated food ever)

You'd never eat my mom's lobster pot pie, then. Lots of lobster, crab meat and baby pearl onions.

If I had to give up eating red meat, pork and poultry and eat only fish as a meat source for the rest of my life, I'd do just fine. Fish and seafood/shellfish are my favorite foods. My dad makes a salmon dish that is to die for, and of course my mom's famous artichoke, spinach and crab dip. She gets more requests for the recipe than anything else she makes.

Right now though, I'm drinking a venti mocha frapp from Starbucks.