What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm eating the responses set forth.

But if consolation is necessary, then it will be the 18 ounce Tbone currently cooking, slowly, on my grill.

Along with the Idaho potato in the oven and the Texas toast grilling in a frying pan w/real butter & a hint of garlic.

But let's not forget dessert, which is the simplest of the former . . . hot-fudge cake.

After that, a firm pillow accompanied by an accurate alarm clock.

(lol)

According to my wife , eating late ( ~12:00 am ) and then off to bed , is one of the worst things one can do to your gastronomic system . Mind you that's her experience as a surgeon dealing with said habits . I , for one , see no problem with it occassionally .

shicken

I think you are in the wrong thread , Marc . The Dr.Seuss made -up words thread is elsewhere ... ;) However , by the nasty sounding Germanic tone to that word , perhaps you were trying to swear about something ( see What grinds your gears thread ).

Then human evolution must be afoot as Spaniads and Italians have little trouble eating late daily ( just try reservations at 6:00 and be laughed out of the place ) , yet still manage 80+ years for life expectancy .

Spaniards have lunch at 3 PM and dinner at 10.30 or so... funny, they never care about the time, they´re always late, but seems like food is sacred... :P