Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I do agree, but perhaps not in the same wayt that you meant it.

> I think that when people are miserable, they don't like being around happy people, because then they can't be miserable like they want to be.

V Do you think it's sometimes healthy to have a good cry for no reason?

^

No.

Sadness is part of life more than character, when it becomes part of you or someone, you must be carefull, being sad for a long time isn´t good. But I agree that artists sometimes make good things out of their sadness.

Actually, sadness takes you nowhere at all and you´d rather fight it or you might get into a chronic depression.

V

^ It's funny, because I'm supposed to ask the questions for my interviews for Songfacts, and the last interview I did the guy was asking me all about my goals and my personal life. It threw me off! But he was very cool.

> I really love doing these interviews. I love love love it - all except the transcription part. And sometimes I a writer's block when writing the Songfacts... but it always clears up.

V Have you ever interviewed someone in any capacity?

^

Yes... lots of times.

And you´re right, interviews are cool... though sometimes I met some musician who was so so so stoned all I could do was get stoned with him... :laughing: and then I complained to his record company, that´s no way to make no promo.

You´d love to work as a journalist.

V

^ False. I should, and I will because I have to start keeping up with current events. We get quizzed on CE every Tuesday.

> I get my news off the Internet. It depresses me too much to read all the awful stuff that goes on. I like living in a cocoon.

V Do you like to be informed, or just be merrily ignorant?