Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

No, because I don´t.

Or if it seems I do, it´s maybe a 1/1.000 of who I am. I am quite complicated, a bit old and lived a lot so I have much too stories to tell, and I wouldn´t put my whole life in the web... I mean, on the internet, my real life people know me very well.

You think internet is a good way to make friends.

V

^ Very true.

< Though I do have to admit that before I came to SF and started to make friends I didn't really believe in making friends online... I thought that those who said they do were a bit weird. :P :crazy: And Songfacts is also the only place online where I found friends.

v Do you think you've made friends on SF that could last you a lifetime?

^

No.

If I was god I would have made a different world. No room for hate. Hate makes you unhappy, not that it´s bad for others, it´s poison for you. Sometimes hate is a logic reaction and a bit of it could be useful but personally, I try to keep it away from my heart... it makes me bitter.

And you?

V

^ True. In fact, I very rarely make a concentrated effort to annoy someone.

> when I've found that I have managed to do so, however, I typically apologize, feel bad, or just call them names until they go away.

V Have you ever called someone a bad name to their face? And if you did, what happened?

^ Oh, I'm the queen of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

> I can't tell you how many times I've said, for example, "Jeez, someone in here stinks BAD like B.O.," right when someone who stinks BAD like B.O. walks by. I can't keep my mouth shut.

V Have you gotten in trouble that way?