What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I saw this couple on the train - I'm guessing they were about 70? They were sitting quietly by the window next to each other with their hands interlocked. I couldn't help but smile... maybe I'm more of a romantic than I think? ;):D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, my sugar levels are getting very high... :shades: :laughing:

My parents were like that... it must be great to get old and still in love... (I cannot tell because I´m not old... :grin: )

Nothing sweetens my coffee today, because I have no sweetener. And no coffee. Nor a coffee table to place a coffee mug on, which I don't have. Not that I would even have a reason for having a coffee table because I'd either be sitting on the floor or working 50 hours a week at a factory. I can't even steal office supplies because I'm at the belt, on my feet, all day long. Sometimes I could really go for some coffee, but the only thing we get at work is water, and there are no vending machines besides the one in my boss' office, which is locked. And I don't have the key for. It doesn't help when you're crating bottles of Sprite and you really just want to reach in and take one, but there was that other guy who got fired for trying that. He tried to sell me some coffee once, but I didn't have any money to give him, 'cause I have to work 50 hours a week in a Sprite factory just to live in a dank, furniture-less apartment without even a table or some coffee.

Life is miserable.

I saw this couple on the train - I'm guessing they were about 70? They were sitting quietly by the window next to each other with their hands interlocked. I couldn't help but smile... maybe I'm more of a romantic than I think? ;):D

That's my girl. ;)

I was so impressed with an aged couple I met years ago. 88 years old, Emily said that due to her husband's diminished sight, she had to lead Joseph by the hand wherever they went. Joseph smiled and winked to me, "I let her think I need to be led so she'll hold my hand."

A heated discussion in class about a marketing strategy for a brand like Starbucks in a predominantly tea drinking nation. Someone dared to suggest India had a 'coffee culture' and therein ensued one of the most fun debates I've ever had :D :D

Perhaps he was referring to your lovely complexions?