What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

It just elaborates a little on what edna said... "and nobody really cares" ;)

I beg to differ: I think it elaborates a lot :shades: :grin:

the song's about how some people tell their stories without regard of other people ('s interest)

and always remember: if you're treated to dinner after coming out of the hospital, then it's not a good idea to entertain them with stories about your recent ostomy

:crazy:

;)

and always remember: if you're treated to dinner after coming out of the hospital, then it's not a good idea to entertain them with stories about your recent ostomy

I'll remember that :laughing:

I like these Die Ärzte fellas, but unless they count to ten, talk about christmas trees, or say good day, how are you, I won't know anything they say. :D

I am quite jealous of the violin girl's hair. :mad:

If I was next to you I'd certainly be safe to say that you'd feel it...points and all, broken; . . . irreversible gobbledygook.

hélène, my English must be too broken to understand that too... :P

And this coming from someone who talks in riddles all day and never bothers to explain...

:stars:

Learn the opposite of something and get back with me, Loverboy or, even better;

Mr. Who?!

;)

Wikipedia: "Dork - USA slang for a quirky, silly and/or stupid, socially inept person, or one who is out of touch with contemporary trends"

--> Radhi =/= quirky, silly, stupid, socially inept, out of teach with contemporary trends.

Thus: Radhi is the very opposite of a dork.

Like this?

Edited by Guest
missing letter