What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I'm with you, Shannon! I hate coffee... even things that taste like coffee... I can't eat mocha anything, and I have to hold my breath walking down the coffee aisle at the grocery store. bleeccchhh.

I also hate coffee... :P I have t drink some in he morning though, to wake up :shades:

But I love the smell of coffee in the shops... :)

UncleJoe, I like that note saying you´re from March 2003... :) I wil try to copy it for my post... with my date, of course... :)

Edited by Guest
Nah, it doesn´t work as well as I thought... anyways... registered September 2004.

^^^edna, how's that?^^^

UncleJoe, I´m sure you posted that line about my registration date... and Fin has something to do with it to... ;)

Thank you very much, sweet UncleJoe!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

You´re the best... :)

...and yes, I used to have champagne for breakfast some 30 years ago... :cool: just a glass but hey, it was good :laughing:

Friends... friends... and friends!! From Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Brezil, Paris, Oran, New York, Tel Aviv, Aix, Granada, and so many places... many are coming to see me very soon.

And, of course, you too, my SF friends... sisters and brothers in songfactshood... :bow: :bow:

((((((((((((((((Friends))))))))))))))))))

And he's never even been on American Idol.

He's a really bright guy and he gave a brilliant introduction of his Dad at the DNC.

True that , but I thought after 9/11 he would have been renamed 'Freedom ' Bidon , in keeping with the wisdom of the senate . Beau is pretty French , afterall ! :laughing: ;)

Edited by Guest

I am going to be home alone for 11 days :happybanana: and ya know what they say... When the cats away the mice will play.

This mouse plans on playing lots of music :D I don't have to listen to the annoying boob tube for 11 days if I don't want to :D

that is if all goes as planned :crazy:

I am going to be home alone for 11 days :happybanana: and ya know what they say... When the cats away the mice will play.

This mouse plans on playing lots of music :D I don't have to listen to the annoying boob tube for 11 days if I don't want to :D

that is if all goes as planned :crazy:

Lea... congrats!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

*ahem* would you mind if I go to spend some days with you? :shades: You won´t even notice me... :grin:

Why thank you edna :D I knew you'd be the most understanding :laughing:

It has been cut down to seven days tho and an occasional possible visit because the gates will be open (He's hunting btw) but it's all good :D

My daughter says she may come for a couple of days and stay. We have been having a few problems with trespassers lately and she worries about me :crazy: but that's ok with me if she comes. Karma may also come for an over nighter :D

One 24 hour period will probably be fine with me. I haven't been alone much for 25 years. I think I might get kind of tired of my own company at some point :laughing:

*ahem* would you mind if I go to spend some days with you? You won´t even notice me...

When will you get here? give me your itinerary and I'll pick you up :happybanana: I was thinking how great it would be to go visit you just the other day :D Seriously.

Edited by Guest
forgot something