Unacceptable

OJ Simpson 'hypothetically' describes murder of wife in interview

Los Angeles - Former US football star and actor OJ Simpson will tell how he 'would have committed' the 1994 murder of his wife and her friend, during an interview with Fox television network, it was reported Wednesday.

Simpson, who was acquitted of the slayings of his wife Nicole Brown and their friend Ronald Goldman, will give an 'unrestricted' interview with book publisher Judith Regan in a two-part show titled OJ Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened to air November 27 and 29, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The interview airs just before Simpson's book, If I Did It, which claims to 'hypothetically' describe how the murders would have been committed, goes on sale November 30. The book is published by Regan.

Simpson was found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family and ordered to pay 33.5 million dollars in restitution to the families.

How do I feel about this interview and book? Let me count the ways...

Intolerable

Offensive

Deplorable

Objectionable

Improper

Distasteful

Repugnant

Atrocious

Detestable

Unspeakable

I could go on, but I feel too queasy to continue.

I will be curious to see if there is a backlash against the publisher, Regan Books, and Fox for their participation in this endeavor. I am hoping enough people complain and Fox pulls the shows. They are hoping that people have forgotten just how terrible those murders were, and not care that he is attempting to make money off of them.