Futurama

Earth-Angel

I know there must be other fans of this Simpson-ass-kicking show, but there is no thread dedicated to it!

I only recently really got into it when my friend loaned me all the box sets - and I could sit there and watch them all day!

Bender is the mack daddy! Zoidberg is like a strange foreign exchange student and Lela is rocking the cyborg look!

Anyone else like it?

This series is awesome, too bad it didnt make it though. It just couldnt face up to all of the other Fox shows. The same thing happened to Family Guy, but Family Guy got popular after it went off air. There just wasnt a great demand for Futurama when it went off fox. Now we can only catch reruns on Cartoon Network. And i know that Fox has no intention of bringing it back.

Great show though! One of my favs...Id probably watch Futurama over the Simpsons any day.

I love Futurama too!

Dr. Zoidberg: Now open your mouth and lets have a look at that brain.

Dr. Zoidberg: No, no, not that mouth.

Fry: I only have one.

Dr. Zoidberg: Really?

Fry: Uh... is there a human doctor around?

Dr. Zoidberg: Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Fry: Uh... brglgrglgrglgrrr!

Dr. Zoidberg: What? My mother was a saint! Get out!

Fry: Okay, you're on a date. What's the first thing you do?

Dr. Zoidberg: Ask her to mate with me.

Fry: No, tell her she's special.

Dr. Zoidberg: But she's not, she's merely the female with the largest clutch of eggs.

Fry: Well, tell her that. And then what?

Dr. Zoidberg: Then mating.

Fry: No, make up some feelings and tell her you have them.

Dr. Zoidberg: Is desire to mate a feeling?

Fry: Ugh, you're not even trying.

Dr. Zoidberg: Ohhh, it's all so complicated, with the flowers, and the romance, and the lies upon lies.

:laughing: He is too funny!

• 2 weeks later...