Riddle Me This Again

Tenacious_Peaches

I'm confused by the questions about the man in traffic and the neighbor.

Are they the same man or is everyone speaking too much of a neighbor who has nothing to do with this?

The same person

mm I think you're getting it a bit wrong, no one said the guy Jack saw was on the road or walking near by -.-

-------------------

Why does he drop his briefcase?

- Irrelevant

--------------------

Has he got only one arm?

Nope

---------------

Was someone killed in the traffic?

no

------------

He dropped the briefcase, and the gun accidently went off, shooting the wife. Period.

The briefcase is irrelevant to the story

-----------------

Was his wife supposed to be with this person at that time, but wasn't because obviously the person was near that road and Jack's wife was nowhere to be seen, and that's how Jack found out?

Nope. Again who said the man was near the road?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, how 'bout this? There was an accident which caused the traffic jam. The guy who was in the accident was driving Jack's wife's car.

Jack jumped to conclusions, got extremely pissed, and his first reaction was to go home and blow his wife's freakin' brains out! A logical reaction, in my opinion. I'm sure most men would agree.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Did he hear something on the radio?

How about Queen "love kills" ? but irrelevant to this quiz ^_^ v

--------------------

Okay, how 'bout this? There was an accident which caused the traffic jam. The guy who was in the accident was driving Jack's wife's car.

Jack jumped to conclusions, got extremely pissed, and his first reaction was to go home and blow his wife's freakin' brains out! A logical reaction, in my opinion. I'm sure most men would agree.

Ok final the man was not on a car or on the road "BIG CITY"

Could he see his apartment in the reflection of a tall building? Or am I straying off course?

he couldn't really see his building... but he did see something(just not that)

-------------------------------

Did he see his wife exiting some dude's apartment while he was stuck in traffic? The slut that she is!

nope :D

He noticed that he could see into the neighbors' apartment, where there happened to be an orgy in full swing, starring his wife. She was apparently engaged in unnatural goings on, hence the reference to man one's sex natural sex life.

Good Lord. My head swims, everytime I read this riddle! C'mon, you nimble young minds, please figure this out!! :crazy:

He , where there happened to be an orgy in full swing, starring his wife. She was apparently engaged in unnatural goings on, hence the reference to man one's sex natural sex life.

Good Lord. My head swims, everytime I read this riddle! C'mon, you nible young minds, please figure this out!! :crazy:

"he noticed that he could see into the neighbors' apartment"

hold on to this one plz

what's left to explain?

he drove home and on the way he saw his neighbour, a known voyeur, watching a video of his wife, or maybe with a telescope in the direction to his home. For him it was a reasonable explanation that his wife is cheating on him, and THAT was reason enough for him to kill her...

right? :P