Riddle Me This Again

Tenacious_Peaches

what's left to explain?

he drove home and on the way he saw his neighbour, a known voyeur, watching a video of his wife, or maybe with a telescope in the direction to his home. For him it was a reasonable explanation that his wife is cheating on him, and THAT was reason enough for him to kill her...

right? :P

Yup but Jack had previously seen him watching him and his wife so he knew for sure his wife was cheating on him when he saw his neighbour peeking with a telescope.

so I guess your turn right?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but couldn't he just watched the wife showering? or sunbathing or something? :crazy:

but a good quiz anyway :thumbsup:

hey Thanatos, I just noticed that you already got to be a Goldfish just with posting in this single thread :grin:

I just like quizzes not really onto music posts :_

So you got a new quiz?

no offence, but how did you come across a forum like this then? :)

anyway something easy:

One morning a man is leaving on business trip and finds he left some paperwork at his office. He runs into his office to get it and the night watchman stops him and says, "Sir, don't get on the plane. I had a dream last night that the plane would crash and everyone would die!" The man takes his word and cancels his trip. Sure enough, the plane crashes and everyone dies. The next morning the man gives the watchman a $1,000 reward for saving his life and then fires him. Why did he fire the watchman that saved his life?

Ok I have a kind of quiz

A woman and her brother are on their mother's funeral. There the girl meets a nice and good looking man that she really gets a crush for.

After the funeral they don't meet again

One month later her brother dies...

Ideas?

Edited by Guest

is it even necessary for me to point out that TimLizzy is right? :P

:thumbsup:

You never know, it could do wonders for my self-esteem and cause me to run for President of the United States successfully, where I stand by my peace platform and completely end conflict in the Middle East. Or it could have no effect at all. Your move.

I think I got this one. The sister had the brother whacked, so that the studly gentleman would show up again at the brother's funeral. Risky, but I guess it was worth a shot.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

This is actually a test done for psychiatric evaluation so guessing on a 1st isn't something you should be proud of =:P