Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Also!!! I just realized who plays Jacob.

WHERES THE MONEY LEBOWSKI!!!???

Anybody else catch that?

Ummm, me. 'Tis a combination of two of my favorite things in the world, yo.

I can't believe you mainlined all five seasons in a week. Stellar.

I still get the chills thinking of when Locke was looking into the hatch and the light came on. Holy f&^% nuggets, that was awesome. And also when Mr. Friendly had Jack, Sawyer and Locke in the jungle, he yelled, "Light 'em up!" and a circle of torches lit up out of nowhere. That scared the bejesus out of me.

I am so excited for the last season but I am so sad because I will miss it so much.

• 3 months later...

Although it would make sense that that was anti-Jacob because anti-Jacob seems to only be able to work through dead people and anti-Jacob seems determined to get into that temple. So by having Sayid die in the temple, Sayid is then a conduit for anti-Jacob to get in there.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I thought about that too, but, he doesn't posses their bodies, he just imitates them (Locke's body was still in the casket). So he'd just need Sayid to die anywhere on the island in order to take his form, so why then the temple? Maybe if the person dies in the temple it gives them some special power or insight?

And who the hell were all those people!? Were they supposed to be others?

It seems Jacob has quite a few groups of people working for and taking directions from him, though I'm not sure how these Temple others fit in. Isn't the smoke monster's lair supposed to be under the Temple itself, so couldn't he rather easily get in? And since the monster is really the man who planned to kill Jacob and trying presumbably to kill any of his followers how safe would it be for them in there?

• 2 weeks later...