Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching last nights episode online...I had 20 minutes to go last night when my little girl got up and needed me. I can not believe that Mr Eko is gone!! How can this be?? Of all the people...come on why is Charlie still around for the love of God?? And what is up with the dude with the patch?? And I don't like Juliet either...no way. I think I mayhave nightmares about the black monster...that was just too creepy. What a great fricking show...love it!!

A moment of silence for Mr. Eko...

I'm thinking the operation is Jack's "test" - we all know he won't purposefully kill Ben. It tears him up too much when someone dies on the table - Other or otherwise (no pun intended :P)

The patch man creeps me out...and I'm really worried that Lost has jumped the shark with the two "new" regulars. Really, what are they adding other than drool-factor? I agree, Rodrigo is beautimous but making his character dumb as a box of rocks kind of ruins it for me :(

I think we all thought they were messing up by adding the "Tailies" last year, but look how upset we all are about Mr. Eko. :)

By the way, I just read that Adewelelelellelelellelekekekkeke asked to be written out of the show. Apparently he has sick parents at home in London, and is directing a movie.

It is not fair the Eko is gone. That episode was revolting and too sad and I can't believe he was judged by the frikken island for being the most awesome character ever :(

I too am disliking the newbs that have randomly thrown in. They seriously do not need any more characters just as we are getting tighter and more into the main tailies story. They are annoying and not remotely eye candy and the stupid comments stick out like raspberries.

"The toilet still works"... :doh:

Juliet is evil - there is much animosity between her and Ben, and as Sawyer said after he had the punchabout for kissing Kate - the other men all stood there not knowing what to do and he could take them on, but she stood there with the gun and he knew she would not hesitate to use it.

Why does everyone hate Charlie? :(