Fantasy Baseball Season 2 : The Revenge

Kevin

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'm sure we'd like to think so , Joe , one look at your innings used by pitchers this year likely reassurred him completetly that he was fine ( I can picture the smug b-----d , too }:( ) . I'm sure his last comment , to quote Forrest Gump , " is all ( he's ) gonna say about that ... " :P . It was one of the deciding factors in last year's race , too . A point to consider for the next time you play , perhaps . It may have bugged him , momentarily , to see someone else ahead for a bit , though - savor that thought , I guess ! LOL

However , both you and Phil have played very well right from the beginning , IMO , and will still bring in some decent points from putting together good batting rosters - though Phil's appears to be an continuous work in progress ! ;) :laughing: Who hasn't played for you yet , Phil , and how many guys are making their 2end or 3rd + reappearances for you ? I'm curious . Just what is your criteria for cutting someone ? :)

The problem was I Was working nights, so I had TOO much time on my hand. I try to pick guys who are hitting well at the time. It was my first Fantasy, well my first BASEBALL fantasy experience. It was fun, but next time I will manage my Pitching better! And next time I will not trade Bobby Abreu for Johnny F......G Gomes. I got Uncle Joe'd on that one.

Joe , I think you're in the wrong thread - site , infact ! Nudiegirlsloveyoulongtime.com is 2end in your bookmarks ! ;):P :laughing:

*note : Nudiegirlsloveyoulongtime is a contender for the longest word in English ( and may, infact , be so - acc. Webster's ) : something to be proud of, and held against those bloody Welsh and German words , which aren't really proper words , afterall , it seems , but merely national gang-slang , so ... hah !

Edited by Guest

:laughing: Drag ! Though , if I would have started him , he'd likely have been pulled after 2 ... :P

It was his first ever , I just read , so not something to expect . I found that he can be as bad as he is good last year so stayed away from him .

Phil has likely had him - 3 or 4 times , even ! ;):D

• 2 weeks later...

Gaack ! I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed as RJ is using 5 pitchers today -just hoping he doesn't do too much damage or I'll never have a chance to catch him . :crazy:

Ouch - and it could've been worse , too , if his Mets batters had played . Looks pretty grim now ... On the bright side , at least he's out of the negatives for pitching . :P

Edited by Guest

I think we're eligible for fairly clean and relatively comfortable crying towels : great for poor finishes in Fantasy sports and , of course , for listening to sad songs .

Don't count youself out of third yet either , Joe : You've still got an impressive bunch of batters and time is on your side . My guys are really going to have to pick it up more to catch you before the end of the month . If you can keep getting around 20+ per day ( like today ) , I haven't got enough horses to close that gap - short of a couple of surprising complete game shutouts or whatnot . :P