Please..please..give me a break..please

RonJonSurfer

Mary-Kate Olsen Taking a Break From NYU

The 19-year-old is taking a temporary break to oversee her company's expansion.

Teen mogul Mary-Kate Olsen has announced plans to spend time away from prestigious New York University, following months of speculation she would drop out.

Reports had long circulated that the 19-year-old actress wanted to leave the New York City institution, but her representative Michael Pagnotta insists she's only taking a temporary break to oversee her company's expansion.

He explains, "Mary-Kate Olsen has taken an approved leave of absence from New York University to focus on her increasing responsibilities as co-president of Dualstar Entertainment Group and to pursue personal interests."

Olsen shares responsibilities at the company with her twin sister, Ashley, who continues to study at NYU.

They're a little creepy to me. I know every guy held their breath until the twins turned 18, but by that point they looked like two strung-out zombies. I never got it; I still remembered them as being those annoying little girls on an equally annoying tv show. I think the fact that "Full House" has been in syndication for 100 years, constantly providing a reminder of them as toddlers, made the fascination foreign to me.

Both look perpetually miserable, and oft-skanky. Sorry, Sammy. :laughing: