Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel the need to explain the hat. When I was trying to put together a 90s grunge outfit for a work function, I went to Goodwill (a thrift store for those who don't know the glory of the big G) to look for clothes. I came across that glorious church hat and had to try it on. My dear friend Kelly (that's steel magnolia for those that remember her) whipped out her cell phone to take a picture for future blackmail. It didn't occur to me until later that I could have gotten either fleas or bird flu from trying on random hats in thrift stores. Anyhoo, I don't own the hat but it has a special place in my heart.

I know I'm crazy and I know y'all know I'm crazy, but it's important for me to stress that I don't walk around in real life wearing big ass hats. :laughing:

I wondered about that Peachy. I thought maybe you were celebrating some random dress up holiday I was unaware of :laughing:

That hat works on you tho and if I had ran across a rare hat like that I would have bought it :D Wear it, no, own it definitely :thumbsup:

I feel the need to explain the hat. When I was trying to put together a 90s grunge outfit for a work function, I went to Goodwill (a thrift store for those who don't know the glory of the big G) to look for clothes. I came across that glorious church hat and had to try it on. My dear friend Kelly (that's steel magnolia for those that remember her) whipped out her cell phone to take a picture for future blackmail. It didn't occur to me until later that I could have gotten either fleas or bird flu from trying on random hats in thrift stores. Anyhoo, I don't own the hat but it has a special place in my heart.

I know I'm crazy and I know y'all know I'm crazy, but it's important for me to stress that I don't walk around in real life wearing big ass hats. :laughing:

Yes Peachy, we know that all ya all are crazy... :D

• 2 months later...