Beatles American Album???

edna

I have an old Beatles album which I have never seen nor on lists nor shops nor nothing. I was told it´s an American compilation, the cover is a picture of the Beatles playing at the Royal Albert Hall and it has A) Ticket to ride, From me to you, Thank you girl, She´s a woman, I feel fine, Long Tall sally B) She loves you, I´ll get you, I want to hold your hand, This boy, Slow down and Matchbox.

I´m very curious about it, I bought it in South America in the sixties (???) and some collectors ask me for details which I don´t have. Maybe some of you know that record?

Oh, and btw, I heard some Franz Ferdinand yesterday for the first time and I liked it! :: ::

OMG edna....yes franz ferdinand!.....my teenage girls think it's a riot that i like that song they sing....it's got a good beat and you can dance to it!!!!!!and another group i saw on tv sister scissors??? i think they are called, not bad either...

as for your Beatles album????sounds like you may have some money in that!!!!!!!sounds like a rare album. the guy i work with is a big Beatles fan, i'll ask him about it for ya

Hi, Laurie and Bluesy... nope, it wasn t on this page... the label is EMI-Odeon, must be a south american thing... though I remember an american firend told me, in the late sixties, that that album was a rarity which was released in the US (must be on Capitol, the american Beatles label...) but seems it was hard to find a sample even by then... and yes, it´s a collector´s item, sure, but I´m curious about it since those very late sixties...

Thanks anyways... I´ll keep on searching... :thumbsup:

I bought it in South America in the sixties

Edna...I wasn't able to find much regarding your album. You can usually identify the album with it's issue number and record label.

I found quite a few international Beatles albums on the net but could not find the exact listing of songs which you mentioned. Here is a site where you may find your album Beatles International Albums

If you have no luck there, try doing a web search on the Beatles EMI/Odeon and include in the search the album issue number.

Jimmy, my record was on the list you posted. Thank you very much! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It´s from 1965 and seems it´s an argentinian album, though some collectors told me it was a US copy which was rleased and disappeared shortly after. Seems in Argentina it also disappeared...

Thank you once again everybody. If there´s anything that you want, if there´s anything I can do... :bow: :bow: :bow: