Your Pet Portraits

Foxy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have told this story already, but it bears repeating...

The father of a friend of Andy's is an old codger... very gruff, but nice as hell. He was talking about a surgery he needed to remove his appendix, and he'd had his gall bladder taken out some time ago. He said, "I'm just having all the stuff removed that doesn't work anymore. Hell, next week I'm going to get castrated." :shocked: :grin: :grin:

Well, she' s half stray, actually, she was born in the abandonned yard between my friend' s house and the neighbour' s house (the owner of her small black mom) Her dad is a California Spangled big cat... But hadn' t she been spotted by my husband she would be a stray by now, in the most expensive neighborhood of Madrid...

She' s adorable...

California Spangled Cat. I know that cause we searched through the web what sort of cats were spotted. And cause we saw the dad crossing the street in the neighborhood... mine is mostly stripped now, with few spots but she was a mix of spots and strips when she was a kitten.

Those look cool, Edna. I bought my ex wife a Bengal, and it was a pretty cool cat. Very vocal. His name was Barney.