Your Pet Portraits

Foxy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are so beautiful, Sue... :):):):) I love cats...

I know it´s a boxer, Foxy... ;) I had a boxer when I was a kid, they are so so nice... I guess I quoted Marc´s post without noticing it... it was so funny... :laughing:

This is Fifi playing with a rubber ball in the bathroom.

fifiimg3ky.jpg

And this one is Ratosa, also known as Ava, in an old picture... I don´t take many pictures so that´s the one I have, she´s bigger now. They love the bathroom...

chatoilette24so.jpg

Edited by Guest

She looks nothing like a bulldog - bulldogs have wider heads and stockier bodies. Tess is on the small side for a boxer, but she has all the classic characteristics.

She is actually a pedigree, only because she is white, means we cannot officially put her in any shows. Her grandad won Crufts quite a few years back.

You'd might wanna think twice about steppin' on my boat without my say-so lessn' I be settin' my growly snarly attack dog from the bowels of Hell loose to be feasting on you. Never has there been a better Pirate's dog on all the Seven Seas, arr...

bailey2ws.jpg

His name is Bailey, and if you have cheese, he'll show you where all the expensive stuff is....

Bailey is a beagle. When he does his "rooooooooooo" thing, he is capable of forming a perfect "O" with his mouth. It is pretty funny. When he is outside and wants to come in he sits at the back door and does this mournful 'roooooooooooooooooo, oh, rooooooooooooo" thing.

Foxy he's like any old man. He sprawls out, has old man breath, belches, farts(even gets up and moves after a good one) snores really loud, and he loves me too. The best part, he's lovely for a footstool, or tucking your feet under, to keep them warm. All 148 pounds of him...and that's not fat, it's muscle!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ozzy is a really moody little kitty - I've never known any cat like her! She gives me the silent treatment at the moment because I *insist* on hoovering when she's sleeping on my bed....how incosiderate I am...she gives me the most evil look, flicks her tail at me as she gets up, and then saunters out of the room with a growl...very amusing!!