New EMINEM SONG AHAAHAHAH Just Lose IT

director714

Okay, I downloaded the song off of that site??? What a pile of wank.

The opening of the song sounds like he?s barking then follows:

Guess who?s back?

Yeah I?m back again

Shady?s back

Tell your friends

This song is the most incoherently self-proclaiming thing I?ve heard & he mostly just samples vibes from others as well as his own songs. He's losing touch, played out. :thumbsdown:

His earlier work was real, from his own experiences. Now he's turned into a complete sellout & lost ideas on how to stay true to his genre. He already started slipping when he released Marshall Mathers LP 3 years ago, even though it was his best. Then he proved he couldn't keep up with it anymore on The Eminem Show. White America, what was that all about? Now he's gone completely flat, it's time his career died & he went back to the gutter slingin' crack to stay alive.

His earlier work was real, from his own experiences. Now he's turned into a complete sellout & lost ideas on how to stay true to his genre. He already started slipping when he released Marshall Mathers LP 3 years ago, even though it was his best. Then he proved he couldn't keep up with it anymore on The Eminem Show. White America, what was that all about? Now he's gone completely flat, it's time his career died & he went back to the gutter slingin' crack to stay alive.

:: First of all this song is about how tough it is to be famous and how it can make you go crazy. Second of all White America was not one of his most popular songs (All though he did preform it at the MTV awards) because 1. It wasn't that catchy or funny like "Hi my name is" "The real slim shady" :( 2. It was not deep into his own life like "Lose yourself" "Kim" and "Cleanin Out My Closet" were. Expect to see this one for a LOOOOOOOONG time...

First of all this song is about how tough it is to be famous and how it can make you go crazy.

He does a terrific job at proving that in the song, I even gave it a second listen & still wasn't impressed that time around. He sounds tired & needs to go to bed, maybe he's just f$%#$ up.

Second of all White America was not one of his most popular songs

All throughout 2002-03; anytime I went into a club or bar, this song was always on the jukebox. Sometimes it came on consecutively with one of his other album tracks, like Without Me.

It wasn't that catchy or funny like "Hi my name is" "The real slim shady"

These weren't catchy or funny at all, they were his most annoyingly exaggerated songs. I doubt you'll ever hear these again, everybody got sick of listening to them the first time around.

It was not deep into his own life like "Lose yourself" "Kim" and "Cleanin Out My Closet" were.

One of the more convincing parts of your argument, I'll give you that. He's shown real emotions in some of his songs, that teens are able to relate too, this one clearly isn't one of them.

Expect to see this one for a LOOOOOOOONG time...

It's a hit or miss, & most likely to miss. I can't see this one topping airplay or the charts. People will get sick of it quickly, his time has come.

His earlier work was real, from his own experiences. Now he's turned into a complete sellout & lost ideas on how to stay true to his genre.

True. At first he caused controversy, but now controversy is all he raps about, especially on The Show. Still, Marshall may be better, but The Eminem show has better beats (probably cuz of Dre). I thought he was going to save hip-hop and he just went down just like countless others.

But he's a smart guy. Maybe he'll wake up.

Eminem didn't "lose" any touch. He sucks, and always has.

Hey I have another little song like that. Actually 26 songs. Ever hear of The Wall? Damn today's youth.

Yes I have in fact,comfortably numb :guitar: was one of the song s I requested at a school dance. Besides can you actually compare Pink Floyd to Eminem????:: And besides that Syd Barrett (Shine on you Crazy diamond was a great tribute to him)i dont' think he was crazy in fact I think his lyrics were genius and he was just missunderstood. But that's off topic it's great that Eminem can make fun of some of his other songs and himself. =:P :neener:

I agree with DaveGilmour90125 about today's youth not having a lot of relevant statements to go with their generation. When I was a teenager, I thought the current wave of Hair-bands were more commercial purposed & sex-driven than lyrically competent. Then Grunge bands came in & were pretty bleak, being acclaimed by groups who were already depressed. Given that Grunge still had a more optimistic impact than Hair Metal. smile007.gif Today?s music has gone even further downhill with untalented Pop bands, over hyped rap & unrehearsed rock being the rage. It seems that the times of fascinating music are over & have moved on to today?s more ?inspiring? message: ?G`Unit? & ?Right Thurr?

Modified quote from Airheads: Music today doesn?t have a whole lot to say; it died the day Lennon did.

Today?s music has gone even further downhill with untalented Pop bands, over hyped rap & unrehearsed rock being the rage. It seems that the times of fascinating music are over & have moved on to today?s more ?inspiring? message: ?G`Unit? & ?Right Thurr?

Me and my friends have a quote for all songs played on poular stations and stations that say they are "flashbacks" yet only play 90' meatl and 80's divas....

noise pollution :beady:

Me and my friends have a quote for all songs played on popular stations and stations that say they are "flashbacks" yet only play 90' metal and 80's divas....

noise pollution :beady:

I agree with you when you call it Noise Pollution, because that's what most of that was. I'm mostly talking about the significance in lyrics used. They don't have the same positive meaning that they once did before.