3. Going to California ~ Led Zeppelin 81

4. Wouldn't It Be Nice ~ The Beach Boys 72

5. Baby Blue ~ Badfinger 55

6. Rocket Man ~ Elton John 43

7. Librarian ~ My Morning Jacket 42

8. It’s a Long Way to the Top ~ AC/DC 42

9. I Only Want to Be With You ~ Dusty Springfield 41

10. Stoned Soul Picnic ~ Laura Nyro 38

Of course I'm happy Pink Floyd took first. I mean after all, it is one of my favorite Floyd songs.

I would have liked to see "Librarian" higher up. I really liked that song. When we do our third PTT you may see it on my list :D

I am surprised "Chasing Pavements" listed so low. I really liked that one to and the video was way cool :bow:

I liked Wilco but you had so many other great songs it didn't quite make it to my final ten :)

You did give me two new songs to add to my library :bow: :bow: :bow: :D

Love your list girly. Any of your songs could be on my own list. An amazingly great list from an amazingly great set of choices. What else could we expect? Connie would have gotten some love from me, had it been a different song .... Where The Boys Are .... but she'd still have ended up in the basement I think. Poor thing. ;)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Ryansgirl!! I only just listened to this yesterday afternoon, which is a wee bit late for voting, but perfect timing for me.

You managed to turn working in an inbound call centre in gross muggy weather on a Saturday afternoon after a Friday night of too much loud music, too much dancing, far too much fun and farrrrr too little sleep from being wrist-slittingly depressing to being sunshine-and-rainbows-and-bacon-and-strawberries-and-all-other-things-good-in-the-world-FUN!!

Seriously, when hometime came I didn't wanna leave coz I still had ten or so songs left. You pretty much saved my soul.

THANK YOU!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :D