The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #180

Lucky

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I had heard that one before this week...

I wonder how comes you never heard that song, Kenne... it' s one of the most famous songs from Woodstock... you have seen the movie, obviously.. . maybe not 1.387 times like myself, but you surely did at least once or twice... :cool:

I wonder how comes you never heard that song, Kenne... it' s one of the most famous songs from Woodstock... you have seen the movie, obviously.. . maybe not 1.387 times like myself, but you surely did at least once or twice... :cool:

I like the Woodstock soundtrack version better than the studio version (with the flute). The soundtrack version has a wonderful psychedelic guitar, a the rawest of vocals....it's great!

I'm sure I've heard it before, as I've seen the movie, I just don't remember it specifically.

Yeah MC I'm sure you've heard it, you just don't remember. That song over the years has been used in commercials, movie sountracks, etc. It's been all over the place, you probably just didn't know who/what it was.

But, now you do. :thumbsup:

sf_songfactorschoicetop10.jpg

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #180 for the week ending 23rd August 2009

1. I'm Free - The Who (1969)

2. Going Up The Country - Canned Heat (1968)

3. I'm Going Home - Ten Years After (1970)

4. Soul Sacrifice - Santana (1970)

5. Us and Them - Pink Floyd (1973)

6. Cracklin' Rosie - Neil Diamond (1970)

7. Dream Police - Cheap Trick (1979)

8. Fish Cheer, The/I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin '-To-Die Rag - Country Joe & the Fish (1967)

9. Ripple - Grateful Dead (1970)

10. Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (2003)

:headphones: