Farin's Top Ten

Levis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the final list, it's great for everyone., but I really hope that you, Martin, like it ... it's yours! :)

I was truly intruiged by St Germain. I'd never heard him before at all. I did a bit of research on him and found " Bob Marley, Toots and the Maytals, Miles Davis and Kool and the Gang" were huge influences on his music. So my deduction that "he's very jazzy" was correct! I do believe I'll be looking for more music from St Germain. Thanks Martin!! ;)

I was truly intruiged by St Germain. I'd never heard him before at all. I did a bit of research on him and found " Bob Marley, Toots and the Maytals, Miles Davis and Kool and the Gang" were huge influences on his music. So my deduction that "he's very jazzy" was correct! I do believe I'll be looking for more music from St Germain. Thanks Martin!! ;)

the music he's doing is refered to as "acid jazz", or sometimes "nu jazz", so your deduction is full on the mark ;)

I can recommend the whole "Tourist" album :thumbsup:

check out Latin Note

Nice list kid Farin :D I really enjoyed listening and hope your happy with it as well.

Yours was one of my favorites and I was kinda worried that your music wouldn't be to my taste. I loved it :content: I think there was only 2 of the songs I didn't listen to all the way through. The rest of your list I just let play on. Today is Sunday so I might just get some alone time and do it again. :D