Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #129

Thanks Fin. You've been a good friend through troubled times.

It's not a grandstand play to get attention as some may believe. Maybe I'll return in a couple of months or so after our younger daughter's Wedding.

See you all later.

"Life Is Beautiful" - Sixx A.M. (2007)

"Everything Is Beautiful" - Ray Stevens (1970)

FYI: Sammy will be on vacation in the lovely state of Baltimore for the next three (3) days. I am hoping to be back on Friday to vote, but, as you all know, Baltimore is one of those towns that just grabs you and makes you want to stay a little longer than planned. So, if I haven't voted in time...well, then that's just too damn bad. Run the winners without me.

Thank you, and have a most excellent day.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Edited by Guest
Vacation announcement

I have heard that some people may have been put off - and been made to feel guilty for not participating - by some of my recent Posts.

Sorry to have been a nuisance to anyone.

Of course, that's how I got the Top Ten started. PTd people, begged, cajoled... Whatever it took to keep it going.

No need to worry anymore. I'm going to be the one to "take a break/ not participate".

If any of my friends want to talk to me any time, please contact me by Email.

No PTs, please.

Noooooooooo!!! Don't goooo newsmile038.gif I don't have your emile even :puppyeyes:

I would be most happy if you'd just stay :D K.

"Life Is Beautiful" - Sixx A.M. (2007)

"Everything Is Beautiful" - Ray Stevens (1970)

FYI: Sammy will be on vacation in the lovely state of Baltimore for the next three (3) days. I am hoping to be back on Friday to vote, but, as you all know, Baltimore is one of those towns that just grabs you and makes you want to stay a little longer than planned. So, if I haven't voted in time...well, then that's just too damn bad. Run the winners without me.

Thank you, and have a most excellent day.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Life Is Beautiful ~ Sixx A.M.

Everything Is Beautiful ~ Ray Stevens

Enjoy your vacation Sammy!

:)

Daisy Jane-America-1975

The Best of My Love-The Eagles-1975

Shannon and edna I hope you both know your gonna force me to break one of my rules :puppyeyes: I always try to stick to picking one song from each nominator if at all possible. Now what am I gonna do :puppyeyes: I've had this happen before where both of someones nom made my list but I don't think I've had it happen with two before :stars:

And if all that isn't bad enough, it's only Monday and the nominations are just coming in :doh:

Excellent choices ladies :rockon:

Well ya know I'm not always correct in my assumptions :laughing: It may have been the ten I will see if I can find the link :D

If Farin was here... :puppyeyes: he'd have it already. He's so good with that stuff :D

I have heard that some people may have been put off - and been made to feel guilty for not participating - by some of my recent Posts.

Sorry to have been a nuisance to anyone.

Of course, that's how I got the Top Ten started. PTd people, begged, cajoled... Whatever it took to keep it going.

No need to worry anymore. I'm going to be the one to "take a break/ not participate".

If any of my friends want to talk to me any time, please contact me by Email.

No PTs, please.

Mr 55, how am I going to get to know you if you leave. We haven't even got to get acquainted yet. It would be a shame if you go. If however, you choose to go, have a good time and think of all your friends here once in a while.

That's very kind of you, ladies. :)

Our younger daughter is getting married in 2 months and there seems to be one drama after another. I haven't been too well lately, and I want to try to get myself right for the Wedding.

It's not really fair of me to blame others for my state of mind. I overreacted when I found out about the criticism, so that's a good indication that I need a break. I hope to be back later this year.

Darryl, we love you !! Honey, you do what you can when you can, ok? We'll be here any ol' time you feel like dropping in. And thank you. ;)

:bow: :bow: to the Master of The Top Ten ....

That's very kind of you, ladies. :)

Our younger daughter is getting married in 2 months and there seems to be one drama after another. I haven't been too well lately, and I want to try to get myself right for the Wedding.

It's not really fair of me to blame others for my state of mind. I overreacted when I found out about the criticism, so that's a good indication that I need a break. I hope to be back later this year.

You must be loved Darryl. I left the Ten for THREE WEEKS and NO ONE noticed. :D