edna

Announcements

^

:laughing: :laughing:

I announce that I have a cold so I can stay home today and avoid all kind of social events I have to attend like birthday of baby, seeing lots of inlaws :P , meeting my cousin, having lunch with ex boyfriend and going clubbing at night with a friend who came to town. All that in just one day. :doh:

I love to stay home and read... :cool:

You mean, to jump? :shades: No, I might break my neck...

Ohh... I thought you had a townhouse in Madrid , so would only jump 10 feet (3+ meters ) . If you landed on your legs you'd be fine , including a broken or more likely just a sore leg ... :laughing: :jack: Ya wimp !

Good news...My dad has a physical therapist coming to the house, and he's moving his legs a little bit better now...and his B/P is down with the help of the medicine....hopefully this will prevent him from another mini stroke....

Thanks again for all your good thoughts!

I'm now at 9,997 posts. A couple more to meet 10,000. The thing is, I'd forgotten that other girl, the one with the breezy name.... ;) she 2,347. I was at 10,000 a long time ago!! But still.... a party for me would be in order!! :grin: