The 'putting your life into perspective' thread

Earth-Angel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pitchers just pitched 2 complete game shut-outs ... yet people are starving in India ! However , many people have ALWAYS been starving in India and they continue to pump out the people , so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy my complete game shut-outs , and not give the starving in India another thought !

I get up at 6 a.m., get ready for school, get my kid up at 7 as I'm walking out the door, spend 4-5 hours at school taking dictation non-stop, and then transcribing, trying to do speed-building, hoping I'll pass a test that day. Then I go straight to work and work until 5:30. Then I come home and get dinner together, do some more work (transcribing sound files, writing Songfacts, etc.), then I get on SF to unwind a little, then collapse in a heap and hopefully go to sleep. It's wearing me out.

There are people all over the world who don't have a roof over their heads, or food to eat, or two dimes to rub together, period. I have all that. And although I'm exhausted for good reasons, they're exhausted because it's the only way they can be.

I get up at 6 a.m., get ready for school, get my kid up at 7 as I'm walking out the door, spend 4-5 hours at school taking dictation non-stop, and then transcribing, trying to do speed-building, hoping I'll pass a test that day. Then I go straight to work and work until 5:30. Then I come home and get dinner together, do some more work (transcribing sound files, writing Songfacts, etc.), then I get on SF to unwind a little, then collapse in a heap and hopefully go to sleep. It's wearing me out.

Sexy ! :crazy: :) :thumbsup: :drummer: :thumbsup: :laughing: