Songfacts on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and Lastfm!!

Earth-Angel

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this what Pandora has to say on my issue

Q: Why do I receive the message that reads, "A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" and what should I do when it appears?

First of all, there is no cause for alarm. You should just click "No," when you are asked to abort the script. It may be a while before your requested action is completed, but the Pandora Tuner will eventually complete that task if given enough time.

In essence, Pandora is asking Flash to think about too much data and Windows is notifying you of that fact. We are aware of this issue, we have taken several steps to reduce its frequency, and we are working on a resolution to prevent this from occurring under any circumstances.

If your machine already has at least the minimum recommended 256 MB of RAM, then in the meantime we suggest that you remove stations that you no longer use. (Click the little triangle next to the station's name, then click "Delete this station." Then confirm by clicking "delete." Note: deleting a station you have created is permanent.)

Is any one using imeem? imeem is sort of a mix of myspace and lastfm. You can upload music and videos and create playlists. I only signed on today so I don't know much about it yet, but it seems good. This is my page

some of you will really like it ;)

I clicked n your link and it said "welcome edna" so I guess I must have registered... I don´t know why cause I don´t have time to listen to music lately...

...but I will give it a try... ;)

Well then, surf on over to http://mog.com/ and put in a request. It's a Rhapsody site, but there are MP3 uploaders who abhor the yellow buttons and overwrite existing files to create red buttons. (Red buttons are "everybody get to play the streaming audio track" MP3s.) :beatnik:

• 2 weeks later...