What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

Dinner was a salad of romaine lettuce, tomatoes, and strawberries dressed with home made strawberry balsamic vinegrette, and shrimp and tortellini.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm currently having grilled salmon on a bed of mixed greens with cherry tomatoes, gargonzola cheese and sesame seeds with balsamic vinaigrette . Partially in atonement for yesterday and partially because it's soooo gooood :angel:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is right... it is not only barbaric, it is sacriledge. You must, must, MUST get the taste of each layer... the soft chocolate with nuts outside, the crunchy second layer, then the softer melty chocolate inside which I permit to be blended with the hazelnut, but not in a single bite.

mmm.. your makin me hungry, but all I ate so far is air. Been drinkin' beer tho, and that qualifies as food here in Manitoba! :grin:

The sad part is the last sentence is no joke, our supermarkets sell low-alcohol beer right beside the V8 and the Sunny Delight! :laughing:

I, for one, think the colorful currency is a good thing. Ya sure as hell can't give someone a 50 instead of a 5. The 50 is red and the 5 is blue!

:neener:

And I love round bacon... any bacon for that matter, but not every Canadian does.. :puppyeyes:

What's wrong with them?