What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started with morning white wine , shifted to beer , and later it will be sake with dinner followed by champagne . 42 is a 'bad luck ' year for the Japanese (33 for women ) ; and it certainly was ! I'm happy to be leaving it behind .

I'm surprised I can still type ... :laughing: :laughing:

Just in case you get banned Kevin let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! now :D

Oh, sure... we all wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cool:

Hope you´ll be fine in the morning so you can enjoy our cakes and best wishes of non-banishings, etc... :) ...and Alka-Seltzer... :grin:

:bow: :bow:

By the way, I got a present the other day... a bottle of my favorite wine, Gewurstraminaer, white wine from Alsace... :cool:

I just had three drops of it... :P I was afraid I might have a reaction... The day after I was at my in-law´s place and I said to myself: "I had some Gewurst yesterday... nothing happened..." and I drank half a glass of wine... this was one week ago, I was sick till yesterday... :stars:

I wish I could drink like everybody...

I'd trade depending how much your "chips" are worth.

:P

Oh, nothing special; (my menu, i.e.)

Filet mignon (niedlich) wrapped in bacon w/a side order of spinach w/a twice baked potato, Hennessy XO . . . to soothe the savage thirst that is never quenched.

Merely dogfood, really! Catch me on a day when I'm not just snacking . . . or, any day for that matter. ;)