What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try it with a little Tapatia (hot sauce), chutz. It gives it a zing, and improves the flavor. :D

Is Labatt's or other Canadian brews fairly common and easily available in most of your beer stores in the US , or just specialty places ? Is it pricey ?

We have Labatt's & other Canadian brews here in San Diego as well. We have all kinds of specialty brews availble here anywhere you go, and they aren't too terribly pricey. Specialty items really are the norm here. God forbid anyone here be thought of as ordinary. :P:D

It's probably cheaper than in Canada ,too , even though it's an import , as the Can. gov't controls nearly all liquor sales and taxes it to their heart's content . I think a 6 pack is nearly $8 or $9 dollars (CD ) now . I remember buying Canadian cigarettes in Hawaii for ~ $5.00 too : about 1/2 what we pay in Canada . No wonder there's still some hardcore smuggling going on along the border , eh ?

What do you pay for a 6 pack now of a popular , available in most States , beer ?

Edited by Guest

the crow was tough... :blush: but worth it... better than humble pie... I'm having some pizza and a beer...I switched from day to nights at work... this is going to take some getting use to...and a case of "Corona's"goes for about $24 here... has to be ice cold or it's skunk...