What are you eating or drinking?

Elvish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Fish - change that avatar or watch your windows tonight ! I'm Islamic - and I didn't want to bring that out , but your silly crusader sign-like brought it out of me . Please - cease and desist .

Edited by Guest
use of profanity

It's a patern of cops eating doughnuts that mankind has generated oner thousands of years .

No moon: cops grumpy , doughnts taste sh***y

1/2 Fullmoon: doughnuts...gggoooood! Shoot on sight. Questions answered well by chief. Mediaa still hound you .

Full moon : full on gun play - ( nudge , nudge, wink, wink ) no reports to file if necessary , and all perps dead or dying . Media grateful .

1/4 Moon : You shot a crack-wh*re dealer kid . She doesn't really care, but the money the dept. is willing to pay out makes all her dreams of Trinidad Overlordship come true ... oh ... I forgot; *sniff, sniff *

Edited by Guest
use of profanity

I'm eating... I'm eatiiiiing... a Tama Roca Paleta Grande: An illegal candy from Mexico (illegal because it is contaminated with over 0.05 ppm of lead). It is this delicious, dark-orange tamarind blob of pulp on a yellow, plastic stick; it's very sugary, tangy, and a teency-bit spicy. It should be illegal to pack so much damn sugar into this mystery stuff. I wish there was an unleaded version of this candy so I could eat more of it :beatnik:

http://www.applications.dhs.ca.gov/pressreleases/store/pressreleases/07-40%20lead%20in%20candy.html