Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

> Actually, before I shaved off my beard and shaved my head (I had really long hair about 4 months ago) everyone would say there was a resemblance between myself and Jesus.

this prompts me to ask if you were the guy who tried out for American Idol, who slept behind a trash bin the night before the auditions. :grin:

^ I resemble no one but me.

> I once had someone tell me I looked like some woman on a soap opera, but she couldn't remember what soap or who the actress was. :crazy:

V What's your favorite breed of dog?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I like them all but I don´t want them at home.

I refuse to go out with the dog three times a day. Besides, I have two young cats and I´m having a great time with them, they´re so cool... I don´t want no more animals.

And you?

V

^ I don't really care about dog size, but the smaller ones tend to be snippier

> Right now we have a mixed-breed medium sized dog who is neurotic and stubborn and can drive me absolutely crazy sometimes. After she passes on it will be no more pets for a while.

V Do you prefer to buy or adopt a pet?

^

Yes... we´re happy together.

We had a little frog as a pet when we were kids. We lived in an appartment on a 6th floor. One day it jumped trough the window. My brother and I went down to burry our beloved pet but it was alive... so we brought it back home and put it back in the balcony again. This time it didn´t jump.

Do you like frogs?

V

^ It's on a Wednesday in November....maybe just lunch out with my co-workers on that day and dinner out with the family on the weekend.

> After 21, a birthday is not really a big deal, unless it's a milestone one. It's nice when family and friends remember, but for me, hoopla and gifts are optional.

V Do you like a big deal made over your birthday?

^

Very posh, interesting people, dry martini, painters, writers, editors...

I love this kind of parties. Then, if the police comes in, looking for some celebrity who´s been accused of taking drugs or stupid stuff like that, now that´s real fun!!! :laughing:

And you?

V