Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shannon and Laurie - I love you guys for noticing I was gone! :grin:

I was in New Orleans to celebrate my upcoming 45th birthday... got introduced to a lethal drink called the handgrenade, had my palm and tarot cards read in a voodoo shop, took a tour of the haunted sections of the city (and followed that up with a visit to one of the spectacular cemeteries), ate at one of Emeril Lagasse's restaurants called NOLA (best food EVER), and on the last night there my friend ran into my room at 4 a.m. screaming that she'd seen a ghost sitting right on the edge of her bed. So now I will inform my good friends who loaned us their beautiful apartment for this trip that their apartment is haunted. :grin:

What's with the new smilies? They're AWFUL.

Edited by Guest
I hate the new smilies.

Shawna : I didn't notice you were gone at all . You're like the plague ; always lingering around somewhere and equally lethal .

Let's see ... drinking Handgrenades , chowing down on some lovely but potent Cajun food , visiting cemetaries during a spooky tour , having a tarot reading - and then ' seeing a ghost ' ?! What are the odds ! ;)

Glad you had a good time ! I'm envious ; the only 'ghost' in this house unfortunately snores . :P At least that one had the good manners to merely sit on the edge of the bed .

P.S I think you and Anne Rice should hang out together .I can see a common bond .