What are you craving II

Shawna

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you like the american-style pancakes, i bet! gross! american-style pancakes suck - they're way too thick and bready. i love american-style waffles but it's french-style crépes all the way, with anything - sugar and lemon, nutella, chocolate sauce, any type of fruit with ice cream or cream..... *droooooool*

you like the american-style pancakes, i bet! gross! american-style pancakes suck - they're way too thick and bready. i love american-style waffles but it's french-style crépes all the way, with anything - sugar and lemon, nutella, chocolate sauce, any type of fruit with ice cream or cream..... *droooooool*

You just have to make this about America, don't you? I should've anticipated that.

You must be smoking crack. The best thing about pancakes is the butter/syrup goo that sinks to the middle. There is no bite like it. Ice cream should be kept separate, and pouring cream is for loons.

yuck! that's absolutely disgusting! i bet you like that double cream stuff too - that's pretty much obesity-in-a-butter-like-substance. ugh, my stomach turns just thinking about it.

but i have to say das, i'm surprised that you would stoop so low as to call me a drug addict when all we're doing is having a little debate about culinary preferences.

No, no, no. You people are all nuts. Well, most of you. In the bible it says:

"I shall bring you divine flour-based discs. Only with cow's butter and the sweet syrup from a maple may you ingest them, and any other way shall bring untold wrath upon you, motherf*****."

"I shall bring you divine flour-based discs. Only with cow's butter and the sweet syrup from a maple may you ingest them, and any other way shall bring untold wrath upon you, motherf*****."

oh right, and that's not blasphemous at all.

I think it's obvious. You may think this is a lighthearted debate, but I take breakfast very, very seriously. Now put down the pipe.

i too take breakfast seriously. but not as seriously as i take the issue of drugs. you may think you're being funny, but it's not funny to joke about serious issues like that when they just might personally affect people on the boards.

^ And that is why I worship at the altar of das.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Edited by Guest
Clarification.

i too take breakfast seriously. but not as seriously as i take the issue of drugs. you may think you're being funny, but it's not funny to joke about serious issues like that when they just might personally affect people on the boards.

Well, I'm offended by the American comment.